Participate in a collaborative endeavor that unites private enterprises, governmental bodies, and commercial divisions, fostering engagement to accentuate prevailing business prospects and forge strategic partnerships with esteemed South African professionals and exhibitors. This initiative commemorates the momentous milestone of 30 years of diplomatic accord between South Africa and Singapore.
The upcoming business engagements are poised to convene diverse stakeholders spanning various industries, in a concerted effort to further augment bilateral trade and investment interactions between these two nations.
Individuals from the following industries will be attending:
- Limpopo Economic Development, Environment & Tourism (LEDET)
- Limpopo Economic Development Agency (LEDA)
- Fetakgomo-Tubatse Industrial Park (FTIP)
- Musina-Makhado SEZ (MMSEZ)
- Limpopo Tourism Agency (LTA)
- Corridor Mining Resources (CMR)
- Musina Local Municipality
- Free-State Arts and Culture
- National Youth Development Agency (NYDA)
- North-West Economic Development
- Department of Small Business Development
- National Arts and Culture